THYRO COMPLEX ™
Nutrients and herbs to support thyroid health. This best-selling formula contains the essential nutrients for thyroid health.
It prescribed to patients already taking thyroxine and also to support the thyroid glandular (Nutri Thyroid).
Thyroid health is key to optimum metabolism and body composition. So Nutri’s best-selling Thyro Complex is rich in Tyrosine-considered essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and neurotransmitters-as well as B vitamins and copper, which are crucial to the metabolism of this amino acid.
Each tablet typically contains:
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Calcium (citrate) 40mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (100IU) 67mg
Iodine (Kelp) 75µg
Zinc (picolinate) 4mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine monoonitrate) 12.5mg
Manganese (bisglycinate) 10mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 25µg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) 12.5mg
Liquorice Root 10mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5mg
Copper (bisglycinate) 0.5mg
Vitamin A (acetone) (2500IU) 750µg
Folic Acid 75µg
Tableted with Calcium stearate, Ethyl cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid.
• Tyrosine is an essential component for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and neurotransmitters.
• Kelp is a concentrated source of bio-available iodine, which is an essential component of the thyroid hormones.
• B vitamins and copper are essential co-factors in the metabolism of tyrosine.
• Liquorice root and B vitamins support adrenal function which in turn supports thyroid function.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The Glucose Tolerance Factor is a molecule that requires numerous vitamins and minerals to support energy production. The supplement is prescribed for the treatment of low blood sugar, Syndrome X and adrenal gland fatigue and deficiency.
Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) is a complex which functions in the body to allow for complete utilisation of glucose for energy. GTF facilitates the transport of glucose across all membranes, enabling the cells to use the glucose for ATP production (ATP is the energy fuel for all biochemical reactions). Many vitamins and minerals are vital to the function of the GTF.
Each Capsule typically contains:
Magnesium (citrate) 33.33mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 166.67mg
Potassium (aspartate) 33.34mg
Calcium (citrate) 16.67mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha acetate) 66.67mg
Pantothenic Acid (pantothenate) 41.67mg
Choline (bitartrate) 16.67mg
Adrenal (freeze dried)(Bovine) 33.34mg
Niacin(B3) (niacinamide) 16.67mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 8.34mg
Thiamin HCI(B1) 8.34mg
Manganese (aspartate) 1.67mg
PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) 8.33mg
ZINC (aspartate) 2.5mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 42µg
Pituitary (anterior) (Bovine) 1.67mg
Chromium (picolinate) 33.34µg
Folacin (folic acid) 50µg
• The B Vitamins are involved in aspects of glucose metabolism, especially in the oxidative Kreb’s cycle.
• Vitamin E functions to maintain the integrity of the cell membrane, thereby enhancing many cellular processes. For instance, by increasing the fluidity of the membrane, it increases the communication between insulin receptors and glucose.
• Chromium is a mineral that acts as a blood sugar regulator. It is part of the glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which regulates the action of insulin at the cellular level.
• A deficiency of chromium can reduce GTF and result in blood sugar irregularities.
• Zinc has a great influence on carbohydrate metabolism. It is a component of energy enzymes such as lactate/malate dehydrogenases, and helps regulate energy production from glucose.
• Also contains adrenal glandulars: glandulars are thought to provide precursor substances that the body can use to support and enhance the function of a specific gland.
This supplement was designed for diabetes support. Although of special value for Type 2 diabetes, it is also prescribed for Type 1 (Insulin Dependent) diabetes.
The nutrients and herbs in this formula provide optimum support for effective blood sugar control and management. It is also prescribed to treat Metabolic Syndrome, (Syndrome X).
An advanced formula that combines powerful antioxidants such as quercetin, green tea and alpha-lipoic acid, and a comprehensive foundation of nutrients to help support circulatory health and tissue repair.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.